The trainer is designed in the manner that lets you breathe in through your nose and mouth equally easily.
As you breathe out, a special mechanism creates resistance and triggers vibration. Combined, this facilitates respiratory muscle training and lung cleansing (by removing sputum). Effects Of Using The O2IN Trainer:
- Respiratory muscles develop better strength and endurance thanks to their increased workload.
- You become capable of deeper intake and release of breath.
- Improved discharge and release of sputum from the lungs help cleanse them better.
- Airways that are usually underprovided with oxygen become more engaged in the breathing process.
- The lungs' vital capacity is increased and normalized.
- Admission of oxygen to the bloodstream and to visceral organs increases.
You will experience the lifting of chronic fatigue and find it easier to concentrate. It will also become easier to take on familiar or increased physical load.
It is advised to use the trainer during various workout and fitness sessions, as this is when it performs most efficiently.
By varying your workout intensity, you regulate the level of oxygen intake and its admission to the bloodstream, as well as the share of carbon dioxide in the air you breathe out, determining your oxygen consumption coefficient.
We recommend using some form of heart rate control, such as a pulsometer, to manage your lung load during workout.